Transforming organizations. Taking businesses to the next level.
Well-honed capabilities and the right connections work to accelerate value, by quickly identifying and closing transactions. Our professionals work with healthy and distressed middle market companies and bring hundreds of potential strategic partners to help meet your needs.
We help you break out of the pack by:
- Assessing current performance through a detailed due diligence and financial analysis and valuation
- Identifying and communicating with prospective partners
- Negotiating and executing transactions from start to finish
The options you need. The access to diverse potential investors you require.
We work to raise the necessary funds throughout the capital structure, ranging from revolving and term debt on a senior basis to subordinated / junior debt and minority equity capital.
We are experienced in raising last out and rescue financing to help manage impending maturity or liquidity issues.
Our financing services include:
- Providing expert advice on structuring securities and satisfying capital needs
- Creating marketing materials to favorably position your company and elicit high levels of interest
- Negotiating key terms and covenants with capital sources, as well as negotiating inter-creditor agreements
- Managing the closing process to secure financing and maximize future value
Calm and steady, we bring order to chaotic business environments.
Our professionals have expertise across a range of transactions, from out-of-court restructurings and Chapter 11 sales of assets and companies, to Chapter 11 reorganizations consummated through prepackaged or pre-negotiated plans of reorganization. We represent companies, as well as creditors, throughout the restructuring process.
Our restructuring services include:
- Managing negotiations with lenders, debt holders, trade creditors and official Chapter 11 committees
- Structuring and negotiating secured and unsecured debt facilities
- Developing liquidation analyses for the “best interest" test of the Bankruptcy Code
- Performing feasibility analyses on plans of reorganization to comply with Section 1129(a)(11)
- Calculating lease and executory contract rejection analyses
- Conducting the fair and equitable (“cramdown” analysis) tests necessary to assess compliance with Section 1129(b)