Leading companies, financial institutions and public entities turn to Alvarez & Marsal (A&M) to solve their operational, financial and regulatory challenges and provide turnaround management solutions that work.
With more than nine years of experience in Spain, A&M works with leading companies, financial institutions and public administration to solve operational, financial and regulatory challenges and provide turnaround management solutions.
Following years of measures to restore business confidence and stabilize the banking sector, Spain still faces a challenging context. A&M serves as a trusted partner to help you to navigate through challenging times. With a local team and international reach, we provide clarity and results from beginning to end, driving critical change that will optimize performance and maximize value.
We're looking for the best and the brightest, who expect more and want to make a difference. We're looking for you.
Alvarez & Marsal delivers performance improvement, turnaround management and business advisory services to organizations seeking to transform operations, catapult growth and accelerate results through decisive action.
Whether serving as advisers to executive boards or in interim management roles within a turnaround and restructuring setting, our bias toward action and roll-up-your-sleeves culture remain the same. Powered by A&M’s restructuring heritage, our professionals assess business process management risks to help you address key areas impeding performance and implement sound solutions.
- Financial Institutions Advisory - A&M works with financial institutions to manage their most pressing challenges. With deep expertise in the financial services sector, we advise on banks, insurance companies and wealth / asset managers on Risk and regulatory issues, profitability, efficiency and transformation of business models.
- Corporate Restructuring - We collaborate with senior-level decision makers on crisis management and serve in interim roles to stabilize financial and operational performance by developing and implementing comprehensive profitability and working capital plans, efficiency, cash management, disposal of non-strategic assets, financial debt and restructuring operations improvement. We fill interim and crisis management roles to help guide companies through periods of distress or change. Our professionals work to improve operational / financial performance and create value.
- Performance Improvement - We partner with companies to drive significant, sustainable business performance improvement across their operations by seizing the right growth opportunities and improving profitability in the face of top and bottom-line challenges.
- Private Equity Services - We provide an integrated approach for private equity firms to improve performance across the PE investment lifecycle. Pre-deal, we assess the value generation potential of target businesses. Post-deal, we develop 100 / 200-day plans; improve reporting; cash and working capital management; plan and execute carve-out; design and initiate performance improvement programs; execute value-critical changes and get your business ready for onward sale.
- Disputes and Investigations - We provide analytical and investigative services to law firms, corporate counsel and management involved in complex financial disputes. We are trusted partners for business investigations, litigation consulting, accounting crises, forensic technology and expert testimony. Our comprehensive understanding of statutory and common law and rules of evidence yield practical solutions to challenges throughout investigation and testimony. We have provided written and oral expert evidence/testimony on matters related to damages, valuation and economic causation in domestic courts, and before arbitral tribunals working under the auspices of all the major arbitral institutions around the world.
At A&M, we pride ourselves on being independent thinkers and doers who will make a difference for the clients we serve. Our senior professionals are experienced operators, world-class consultants and industry veterans who draw upon the firm's restructuring heritage to help leaders turn change into a strategic business asset, manage risk and unlock value at every stage.
With over 4,000 people across North America, Europe, the Middle East, Asia and Latin America, we deliver tangible results for corporates, boards, private equity firms, law firms and government agencies facing complex challenges. Our senior leaders, and their teams, help organizations transform operations, catapult growth and accelerate results through decisive action. Comprised of experienced operators, world-class consultants, former regulators and industry authorities, A&M leverages its restructuring heritage to turn change into a strategic business asset, manage risk and unlock value at every stage of growth.
Paseo de la Castellana 95, Planta 13
+34 91 781 5521