There has never been a greater need for a high-performing strategic sourcing and procurement organization. Commodity volatility, technological innovation, evolving regulations, globalization, and increasingly interdependent supply markets have led to unprecedented complexity and pressure on businesses of every kind. In this environment, strategic sourcing and procurement organizations are challenged to transform beyond a traditional cost-cutting function, to a strategic business partner that manages supply and pricing risk through value analysis and value engineering, considers total cost of ownership (TCO), enables innovation, and delivers bottom-line results. Few organizations are prepared for this radical shift.
Call us when:
- You need to quickly identify areas for cost improvement and unlock cash in your supply chain.
- You want to leverage strategic partners to achieve a sustainable, competitive advantage through exceptional supplier management and innovative practices.
- You need to harness the strategic potential of procurement, more confidently contain escalating costs, capture the benefits of scale through strategic sourcing, and improve spend visibility.
- You executed a procurement strategy but are not realizing or sustaining the expected benefits.
- A complex merger or acquisition requires expert assistance to reduce the time to realize synergies.
Our seasoned professionals bring insights and perspectives that are objective, yet decisive and challenge conventional thinking. Our collaborative approach in developing category-specific strategies focuses on total cost of ownership, ensuring measurable and sustainable bottom-line results.