Over the last years, Mr. Siebert has worked on several large, complex company-side restructuring and transaction engagements in a wide variety of industries, which include:
- In power and utilities, carve-out of a $400 million maintenance business with operations in 30 countries and 2,500 employees.
- In the publishing sector, serving as Chief Restructuring Officer for a subsidiary of Europe´s largest publishing company to stabilize, improve and later sell the business.
- In automotive, liquidity management and lender reporting for a $10 billion Tier 1-equipment supplier while in Chapter 11 restructuring.
- In industrial goods, operating model design, negotiation of social plans and cost base improvement.
- In retail and solar business, preparation of business plan and refinancing and working with various financial stakeholders through complex restructurings.
- In transportation, merger integration of two businesses, to-be operating model design and implementation of 100-day plan.
- In aerospace, supply chain optimization and performance improvement for a Tier 1-seat supplier.
Prior to joining A&M, he started his career with Droege & Comp and was later a partner with KPMG.
Mr. Siebert earned an MBA with concentrations in finance and accounting from Technische Universität Berlin (Diplom Kaufmann). He is a Financial Economist (EBS) and Certified Financial Planner (CFP). A German national, Mr. Siebert is also fluent in English.