As market competition continues to intensify around the globe, companies with highly developed demand and supply planning capabilities will start to distinguish themselves by consistently meeting customer requirements. Often referred to as Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP), Integrated Demand and Supply Planning represents a more pragmatic approach that requires a cross-functional process of effectively matching demand requirements with supply capabilities in order to achieve service levels and inventory targets while successfully managing supply chain risks.
Call us when:
- An imbalance between demand requirement and operations’ capabilities drive the need for stronger planning and transparency across the supply chain.
- You struggle to meet existing or future service level requirements.
- You are stuck in “reactive mode” because production planning and execution are disconnected from customer needs.
- You have too much or the wrong inventory and struggle with low customer fulfillment.
- Your inventory costs are increasing faster than revenue and/or are higher than competitors.
- You are data-rich but insight poor or have trouble developing an actionable plan from available data.
- Your assets and/or mobile fleet are not effectively utilized to maximize return on invested capital.
- Capital planning processes and projects are fraught with delays and overruns and still fail to achieve expected returns or objectives.
Core Services Include:
Sales and Operations Planning
- Integrated Collaborative Planning
- Operations Planning Improvement
- Sales and Operations Planning Effectiveness
- Inventory Strategy
- Inventory Analytics
- Capital Investment Planning and Program Management
- Fleet Performance Improvement
- Asset Lifecycle Management