Private equity firms with investments in manufacturing enterprises are continuously challenged to develop improved, sustainable solutions for critical operations.
A&M’s team of specialists can swiftly and effectively uncover the root cause of inefficiencies driven by gaps in leadership, dysfunctional communications processes, or lack of experience and analytical capabilities.
We draw on our deep operational heritage to provide solutions that drive P&L results.
Our clients look to A&M to help with:
- Providing interim management at VP, Manager and Supervisor levels
- Devising strategies to optimize outsourcing, on / off shoring, working transfer, metrics and organizational alignment
- Recruiting talent, aligning organizational structure to manufacturing and supply chain strategy, and assessing management capability
- Developing integrated sales and operational planning to include demand and capacity management, asset utilization planning, inventory controls, service policies and product portfolio optimization
- Identifying gaps in flow optimization, management, engineering talent, delivery methods and work station design and synchronization
- Optimizing labor productivity and devising staffing strategies
- Providing guidance on quality management systems and standards to ultimately reduce your overall cost of poor quality (COPQ)
- Planning warehouse logistics to include optimizing material flow from incoming material to outgoing finished goods