Organizations have specific payroll requirements that are mandated by various local, state and federal governmental agencies. Payroll responsibilities include, but are not limited to, withholding amounts from your employees’ compensation to cover federal and state income tax, Social Security, Medicare, Federal Unemployment Tax Administration (“FUTA”) taxes, State Unemployment Tax Administration (“SUTA”) taxes and other payments. Payroll responsibilities also include the proper deduction and timely transmittal of 401(k) and cafeteria plan contributions.
Our team has professionals specializing in statutory tax compliance and advisory services to assist your organization in meeting tax compliance requirements effectively and efficiently.
Our payroll advisory services include:
- Payroll Compliance Reviews
- Audit assistance and penalty negotiation
- Service provider selection
- Common paymaster structures
- Successor employer requirements
- Payroll outsourcing
- Payroll conversion, restructuring, or consolidating