Your multi-billion-dollar industry is undergoing a revolution. Social media empower your customers, enabling them to praise and pan, while at the same time opening their wallets at unprecedented rates. “Fast fashion” is compressing production schedules to weeks, not seasons. Mobile point-of-sale applications offer virtual fitting rooms. Seasonless clothing is increasingly popular.
A&M understands these dynamics. Our seasoned industry professionals have built their reputations by implementing strategies that increase revenues while simultaneously improving margins.
We have held leading roles in apparel companies: Chief Financial Officer, Chief Operating Officer, Chief Marketing Officer, Chief Transformation Officer, SVP–Store Operations and Chief Merchant. By serving you in these capacities on an interim basis ― or as advisers, working side by side with existing management ― we support you in solving your most critical problems and have a lasting impact on your financial performance.
Whether you need to focus on your supply chain, increase sales, integrate planning, or build a better back office, A&M is ideally suited to be your trusted adviser and to deliver the results you need.
Recent successes include:
- Leading the turn-around of a roll-up of regional lifestyle brands to a global organization, establishing new processes for financial, merchandising, capacity, planning and supply chain, as well as building and deploying omni-channel capabilities.
- Creating an achievable but dramatic SG&A overhaul for a multi-billion-dollar women’s specialty retailer, overcoming activist investor pressure while preparing for a successful acquisition.
- Standing up a carved-out global retail entity, including all back-office finance and HR functions, as well as core and fashion SKU turnover standards, to drive lower COGS and enable additional investment in successful SKUs.
- Building a platform for continued multi-channel growth at a successful global fashion brand.
- Executing a dramatic turnaround at a European jeanswear business.