As an oil and gas operator, your activity fluctuates with the commodity environment. With rising prices, you need to manage service costs, scale your workforce and build data-driven information to support allocation decisions for future CapEx funds.
When commodity prices fall, the leadership and urgency for these activities reaches a new level. Revenues can decline precipitously, and you must adjust your cost structure accordingly, understand the timing under which assets can be divested, and make decisions that allow you to operate with fewer resources than before.
We are a trusted partner for leading transformative change and improvements that allow you to adapt for market conditions. With our help, you’ll feel confident and prepared for the next industry paradigm shift.
E&P companies call us when they need to:
- Adapt corporate strategies to changing industry conditions
- Rapidly reduce costs
- Prioritize CapEx investments
- More efficiently utilize field assets
- Implement a strategic sourcing plan
- Adapt their workforces to comply with local-content regulations
- Maintain liquidity in difficult markets
Oil and Gas Exploration & Production (E&P) - Incentive Compensation Report
Analysis of compensation arrangements at 100 of the largest U.S. E&P companies