In the current economic and regulatory environment, banks of all sizes and nationalities need a more focused view of their capital plans and understanding of strategic options. We serve as a partner to financial institutions around the globe.
We develop capital management and enterprise risk management programs that integrate strategy, capital, funding, risk and regulation of financial institutions and insurance companies. We also design and validate enterprise risk and capital analytics.
Our experience includes:
- Developing capital and strategic plans
- Assessing capital planning and stress testing capabilities
- Developing and validating capital models and stress test systems
- Integrating regulatory and economic capital analytics
- Conducting pro forma scenario analysis, balance sheet and profit and loss forecasting, capital needs / usages analysis, and capital adequacy measurement
- Developing capital governance, policies and procedures, challenge and board training programs
We define business goals and develop strategic plans including regulatory alerts, market updates and options regarding:
- Strategy and capital planning
- Sale and buy-side advisory
- Loan and asset sales
- Branch sales and purchases