Stakeholders in environmental and tort liability issues need to understand current and future damages and future contingent liabilities. Whether as part of a company’s strategic optimization decision-making process or as consultants or expert witnesses in litigation, A&M brings economics, accounting, financial modeling and statistical resources as well as industry expertise to address these complex valuations.
A&M’s approach incorporates industry standards tailored to our clients.
We have decades of experience in assisting clients with class actions, multi-district litigation (MDL), toxic torts, CERCLA claims and alleged Clean Air/Clean Water Act violations in various products and industries, including:
- Agribusiness, energy, manufacturing, automotive and retail
- Asbestos, silica, coal dust, opioids and Superfund cost liability estimations out 40+ years
- EPA’s BEN and ABEL model derived damages
- Chemical manufacturing plants
- Contaminated groundwater, surface water, air and soil
- Hedonic modeling of alleged environmental disamenities
- Industrial chemicals
- Mines and refineries
- Remediation costs
- Value Assurance Programs