The A&M Rapid Results Program™ is a comprehensive approach to performance improvement designed for portfolio companies of private equity (PE) funds in a structured yet accelerated, quantified and highly prioritized process. Leveraging the same operational heritage and bias towards action that is the hallmark of the A&M legacy, our A&M Rapid Results Program™ team has a deep bench of industry veterans, functional experts and experienced operators.
|DOWNLOAD OUR BROCHURE|
PE investors often find themselves challenged with driving EBITDA and enterprise value growth within notoriously short holding periods in their investment portfolios. The A&M Rapid Results Program™ has been the proven tool that our PE clients most often leverage to positively impact revenue, cost and margin drivers, as well as working capital in a compressed timeframe.
By addressing performance characteristics critical to the growth of portfolio companies, the A&M Rapid Results Program™ is different from other common performance improvement approaches, and focuses on:
- Results and Speed: energy/intensity levels and proven results in a compressed timeline
- Relevance: specific industry and functional expertise; availability of comparative data and information, benchmarks
- Risk Management: Rapid Results is always operator-led and execution focused, extending a company’s management capacity to address KPI drivers
We routinely address these key performance drivers:
Profitability and Margin Management
- Profit and margin transparency
- Cost-to-serve considerations
- Costing and pricing methodology
- Sales force effectiveness
- Customer service management
- Process performance optimization, service cost optimization and footprint optimization, specializing in the following industries:
- Distribution and Logistics
- Business Services/Technology
- Service delivery models, including effectiveness and efficiency improvement, as well as performance and cost optimization
Supply Chain Management
- Supply chain management – process optimization including planning processes and S&OP
- Sourcing and procurement – sourcing cost optimization, process optimization, organizational alignment, etc.