At A&M, we value engaging with our local communities around the globe and are proud of our professionals’ efforts to give back.
True to our entrepreneurial spirit, we understand that corporate social responsibility concerns are fluid and changing. That’s why we have created voluntary, internal giving programs to help support employees and other people impacted by certain natural disasters. And that’s why we empower our professionals to donate their time and talents to causes near and dear to their hearts. We know that the added value of global corporate social responsibility creates opportunities in a myriad of ways and brings people together.
A&M has proudly supported four general areas of causes across the world: Youth, Cultural and Community Groups, Veterans and Education. We are pleased to support more than 100 organizations.
Some of our recipients are the following:
- Youth, INC. Empowers nonprofits, serving New York City’s youth, with a venture philanthropy model.
- Dallas CASA Helps children find safe, permanent homes.
- Futures and Options Enables New York's underserved youth to gain access to the economic mainstream, work-readiness training and support from caring adults.
- Madison Square Boys & Girls Club, Inc. Fosters effective youth development that empowers young people to succeed.
- Small Steps Nurturing Center Operates two preschools for economically at-risk children living in the First, Second, and Fifth Wards of Houston, Texas.
- Kids in Need Foundation Ensures that every child is prepared to learn and succeed in the classroom by providing free school supplies nationally to students most in need.
Cultural and Community Groups:
- Le Manege de Chaillot Supports the choreographic creation and production missions of Chaillot - Théâtre National de la Danse.
- The Honorable Tina Brozman Foundation Funds research that helps save women’s lives through ovarian cancer screening.
- New York Police and Fire Widows’ and Children’s Benefit Fund Provides immediate support to families who’ve lost a loved one in the line of duty, along with assistance for the rest of the widow or widower’s life.
- Her Justice, Inc. Ensures that women are assigned a lawyer to help with their high-stakes legal needs.
- Catholic Charities Provides services to people in need and advocates for justice in social structures.
- UJA Federation of New York Identifies and meets the needs of New Yorkers and Jews everywhere through the power of collective action.
- Dress for Success Empowers women to achieve economic independence by providing a network of support, professional attire and the development tools to help women thrive in work and in life.
- Soles4Souls Creates sustainable jobs and provides relief through the distribution of shoes and clothing around the world.
- Habitat for Humanity Helps families build and improve places to call home.
- Team Rubicon Unites the skills and experiences of military veterans with first responders to rapidly provide relief to communities in need around the world.
- THE ARMY DISTAFF FOUNDATION, INC. Provides housing, health, and wellness services to retired military veterans and their families.
- Advantage Heroes, Inc Helps raise funds to aid the causes of the Green Beret Foundation.
- Boulder Crest Retreat Foundations Works to heal military members, veterans, and their families dealing with PTSD and combat-related stress with free, high-impact retreats for combat veterans and their families.
- University of Georgia Foundation
- NYU Stern School of Business
- Yeshiva University
- YES Prep Public School, Inc.
- Sam Houston State University
- One Tree Planted Focuses on global reforestation, planting trees in 4 regions around the world, North America, South America, Asia and Africa.
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society Largest voluntary health organization dedicated to funding research, finding cures and ensuring access to treatments for blood cancer patients.
We are excited to continue contributing to a number of worthy causes across the globe.