A&M provides support throughout the entire divestiture process. We work with you to develop carve-out plans, prepare transition service agreements and execute a timely separation of the divested business.
Our people have experience with leading, developing and executing large-scale divestitures, as well as have the ability to bring deep functional expertise, as needed, in areas such as Operations, Procurement, Logistics and Distribution, Finance and Accounting, Human Capital, Sales and Marketing, and Information Technology.
With no audit conflicts or financial ties to software providers, A&M provides unbiased and objective advice that is solely in our clients’ best interest.
Call us when:
- You require experienced, independent leadership when preparing to sell a company, subsidiary, division or specific business operations / assets.
- You are evaluating the purchase of an asset that will need to be carved out from the selling entity before it can be integrated into your operations.
- You need deep functional expertise to develop and manage specific components of your carve-out / divestiture plan.
- You have a leadership gap as a result of a recent carve-out / divestiture.
- You need help developing and managing transition service agreements that are financially clear and operationally sound.
Core services include:
- Divestiture / Carve-out Management Office and Functional Leadership
- Carve-out and Divestiture Planning and Execution
- Change Management and Organizational Capability Development
- Transition Service Agreement Development and Management
- Stranded Cost Elimination
- Interim Leadership