Transformational initiatives are inherently highly complex and risky. By their nature, they create significant process and organizational change across the company. The success of these initiatives is dependent on hundreds or even thousands of individuals adjusting the way they work and sustaining that change over time. For results to stick, individual employees need to modify their behaviors and habits — no easy task.
Additionally, unless there is a highly visible executive sponsor — ideally the CEO or CFO — clearly and consistently communicating the purpose and importance of the transformation and acting as role model for new behaviors and attitudes, the likelihood of getting buy-in throughout the organization and achieving the maximum the results is compromised.
Clients call us when they are embarking on a transformation initiative and they need a structured approach to accelerating and sustaining results while building commitment deep within the organization for lasting change.
Clients trust A&M to help them:
- Develop and execute an actionable roadmap for delivering rapid, sustainable results.
- Reduce resistance and anticipate cultural roadblocks.
- Speed execution and adoption.
- Increase top performer retention.
- Train employees in the new processes and tools.
- Improve productivity.
- Reinforce and sustain the change.
A&M’s core services include:
- Transformation project management / leadership
- Identify cultural roadblocks to change
- Orchestrate execution across the enterprise
- Build commitment and encourage adoption deep within the organization
- Align measures and incentives to desired results