In today’s global economy, transfer pricing is more critical than ever to corporate strategy. The delicate balance between maximizing shareholder returns, managing reputational risk and complying with an ever-changing and complex legislative framework has never been more challenging.
Whether you are contemplating IP migration, supply chain planning or global expansion, are involved in pre-deal due diligence, corporate restructuring or merger integration, are faced with a tax authority investigation, or must update your policies as a result of BEPS, our international transfer pricing practice is here to help. Our multi-skilled teams of economists, lawyers and tax accountants employ practical, common-sense approaches customized to your unique needs.
Active management of transfer pricing is crucial, and A&M is here to help.
A&M always gives you access to the best. Each project team is led by one of our highly experienced transfer pricing partners, while leveraging our broader international tax team and global Taxand network where necessary. You will have seamless integration, recognizing that transfer pricing is a critical component to a much larger tax and commercial picture. We will ensure your transfer pricing is done right with a focus on compliance (BEPS) to reflect the commercial reality of your operations.
A&M has developed a full-service transfer pricing offering, sensitive to each competing demand of your stakeholders. Services offered by our international transfer pricing practice are:
- Design of global transfer pricing policy and strategy
- Comprehensive global planning solutions, including supply chain, cash repatriation, international expansion and new channels to market
- Intangible property planning, including cost sharing
- Integration of transfer pricing after mergers, acquisitions, business changes
- Assistance with implementation issues
- Planning and support, including policy design, implementation, ongoing monitoring and for preparation of global and local documentation
- Controversy assistance, including audit defense, appeals and Competent Authority
- Advance Pricing Agreements
- Ongoing management and monitoring of cost sharing and other structures
- FIN 48 documentation
- Specialized services for the real estate and financial services sectors
- State transfer pricing planning and controversy assistance