Her primary areas of concentration are: IT Strategy, IT governance, large projects / ERP implementation and quality assurance, business process definition/validation, acquisition related IT assessments and establishing effective PMOs. With more than 20 years of senior IT management, Ms. Lukosavich has a diverse industry background (chemicals, metals distribution, utilities, and retail) and extensive experience managing global IT departments.
She joined the A&M Technology Advisory Group in March of 2015.Prior to joining A&M, Ms. Hanna Lukosavich held CIO positions at Ferrostaal Inc., Resolution Performance Products LLC., Hercules Inc. and American Water. She also managed international IT organization at Sally Beauty Inc., and served as VP of IT Strategy for Michaels Stores.
In her previous roles Ms. Lukosavich worked closely with the board of directors, senior management teams, private investment firms, and served as a member of the Office of a Chairman. She led many large initiatives driving significant transformation and cost reductions across all areas of the business:
- Business process design/documentation and definition of requirements for major ERP implementations including
- Implementation of large, global ERP implementations (SAP, Oracle, AX, and Nav)
- Establishing business governance over IT to manage project portfolio and related budgets and expenditures
- Executing a variety of innovative projects, such as JIT solutions , “store of the future”, remote meter reading, etc., that provided competitive edge advantages and lowered the cost of operation.
- Collaborating with business stakeholders on aligning IT strategy and building a five year project portfolio and plan
- Establishing frameworks for effective PMOs, project portfolio, and project management
- Assisting with acquisitions and divestitures by assessing the current IT state and defining requirements for successful and cost effective transition
- IT performance optimization through new technologies and process re-design/improvement