A&M has worked with Crescent, a real estate investment trust, on numerous projects.
Crescent Real Estate Equities, a real estate investment trust, owns and manages real estate assets within four primary segments: Office, Hospitality, Residential Development and Temperature-Controlled Logistics. Through its subsidiaries and joint ventures, Crescent owns and manages a portfolio of premier office buildings located in select markets across the U.S., with major concentrations in Dallas, Houston, Austin, Denver, Miami and Las Vegas. The company also strategically invests in resort-residential developments in locations such as Scottsdale, AZ, Vail Valley, CO, Lake Tahoe, CA, and destination resorts in Sonoma, CA.
A&M has worked with Crescent on numerous projects, including the selection and implementation of a financial reporting and consolidation tool, development of a corporate scorecard to manage performance, modeling of corporate strategic plans, conversion from Dyna to ARGUS for projecting and forecasting performance and Sarbanes-Oxley compliance.
The A&M Advantage
- Converted all current financial models in to the new software in a very short time period
- Significantly reduced the number of people and hours needed to create portfolio reports
- Created the ability to conduct portfolio roll-ups thus reducing the number of schedules required for reporting
- Created the ability to conduct sensitivity analysis on individual and portfolios of buildings where the dynamics of the building
- Prior to joining A&M, members of A&M’s team also assisted Crescent with the development and implementation of a five-year strategic plan