A&M's mission is to be a premier partner to government clients solving challenging issues with a relentless focus on execution and delivering real results to the taxpayer.
Alvarez & Marsal (A&M) has set the standard for working with organizations to solve complex problems, boost performance and maximize value. A&M delivers a distinct blend of leadership, problem solving and value creation. Drawing on its strong operational heritage and hands-on approach, A&M works closely with organizations and their stakeholders as advisors or as interim managers to help navigate complex business issues.
Our unique experience has included: standing up and reopening schools post-Hurricane Katrina; serving in an advisory role in the management of federal grants for a U.S. Territory; implementing initiatives that saved millions of dollars in operating costs while increasing performance outcomes for multiple educational programs and managing the largest organizational wind downs in U.S. history. Our past performance demonstrates the ability to succeed in complex, time-sensitive, highly-regulated environments, and an unparalleled ability to achieve fiscal and operational change. Our approach draws upon professionals with restructuring expertise combined with the deep compliance experience of former senior regulators and operational leaders in financial management, healthcare, real estate, human capital management, disputes and investigations. We serve as strategic advisers and as tactical hands-on implementers of change.
Through the FABS Schedule, A&M may provide federal agencies with accessible and practical financial solutions in Asset Management and Financial Management & Auditing.
SIN 520-1: Program Financial Advisor Services
- Asset marketability
- Program development
- Trust or other monetary fund management/benefit administration
- Equity monitoring
SIN 520-13: Complementary Financial Management Services
- Assess and improve financial management systems
- Financial reporting and analysis
- Strategic financial planning
- Financial policy formulation and development
- Devise and implement performance measures
- Conduct special cost studies
- Perform actuarial services
- Perform economic and regulatory analysis
- Assist with financial quality assurance efforts
- Perform benchmarking
Through the MOBIS Schedule, A&M may provide federal agencies with management and consulting services, including specialized consulting and training services, facilitation, surveys, competitive sourcing and project management – geared towards enhancing performance and fulfilling mandates and regulatory requirements.
SIN 874-1: Consulting Services
- Management or strategy consulting
- Program planning, audits, and evaluations
- Studies, analyses, scenarios, and reports relating to an agency's mission-oriented business programs or initiatives
- Executive/management coaching services
- Customized business training as needed to successfully perform/complete a consulting engagement
- Policy and regulation development assistance
- Expert Witness services in support of litigation, claims, or other formal cases
- Advisory and assistance services in accordance with FAR 37.203