Transfer pricing is more critical than ever, as the delicate balance between maximising shareholder returns, managing reputational risk, and complying with a changing, complex legislative framework has never been more challenging.
Our international transfer pricing professionals advise on intellectual property (IP) migration, supply chain planning or global expansion, pre-deal due diligence, corporate restructuring and merger integration, tax authority investigations, and policy updates as a result of base erosion and profit shifting (BEPS).
We leverage our broader international tax team and global Taxand network to ensure a seamless integration, recognising that transfer pricing is a critical component to a much larger tax and commercial picture.
Our transfer pricing offering is sensitive to competing stakeholder demands. Services include:
- Design of global transfer pricing policy and strategy
- BEPS compliance
- CBCR strategic reviews
- Comprehensive global planning solutions
- Business model efficiency across the supply and value chain
- Intangible property planning, including cost sharing
- Post-merger integration
- Assistance with implementation issues
- Controversy assistance, including audit defence, appeals and competent authority
- Advance pricing agreements
- Ongoing management and monitoring of cost sharing and other structures