There has never been a greater need for a high-performing strategic sourcing and procurement organization. Commodity volatility, technological innovation, evolving regulations, globalization and increasingly interdependent supply markets have led to unprecedented complexity and pressure on businesses of all kinds. In this environment, it is a challenge for strategic sourcing and procurement organizations to transform beyond a traditional cost-cutting function, to manage supply and pricing risk through value analysis and value engineering, to consider total cost of ownership (TCO), to enable innovation and to deliver bottom-line results. Few organizations are prepared for this radical shift.
Clients call us when:
- Quick identification of areas for cost improvement and unlock cash in your supply chain is needed;
- Leverage of strategic partners to achieve a sustainable, competitive advantage through exceptional supplier management and innovative practices is desired;
- The strategic potential of procurement needs to be harnessed, escalating costs need to be contained, benefits of scale through strategic sourcing need to be captured and spend visibility needs improvement;
- A procurement strategy is executed but benefits are not realized or sustained; and,
- A complex merger or acquisition requires expert assistance to reduce the time to realize synergies.
Our seasoned professionals bring insights and perspectives that are objective, yet decisive and challenge conventional thinking. Our collaborative approach in developing category-specific strategies focuses on total cost of ownership and ensuring measurable and sustainable bottom-line results.