Your finance department can count on our pragmatic, hands-on and results-focused approach to leadership. During periods of deep change and transformation, we work with your CFO or serve in an interim leadership role as CFO, identifying areas for performance improvement and leading the execution of transformational projects.
We mend gaps in finance organization performance:
- Working capital optimization – Insights into the source of working capital opportunities to realize benefits across key cash cycles.
- SG&A cost reduction – Rapid assessments of current spending to identify cost reduction opportunities and provide plans for reducing costs.
- Financial reporting – Improved financial reports, shortening the closing and reporting cycle.
- Performance management – Identification of the most critical performance measurement indictors and dashboard and process design.
- Treasury and cash management – Improvements to processes and tools for managing cash.
- Planning, budgeting and forecasting – Budget and forecast development, and process improvement and implementation.
- Managerial accounting / standard costing – Standard cost system and design process development / improvement to capture variances in price, volume and efficiency.
- Financial Systems – New financial system selection and implementation, and existing system integration.
- Outsourcing and Shared Services – Identification of the most cost-effective and strategically-consistent alternatives.
- Accounting Remediation and Restatements – Finance and accounting leadership to correct internal control deficiencies.
We build finance organizations:
- De Novo Finance Build – Hiring, system implementation and process development following carve-out.
- Rollup platform creation – Design and development of the more robust back office needed to support a rollup.
- Transformation of family-owned business – Improved focus, capability and scalability to meet PE sponsor needs and expectations.