A&M’s Global Commercial Due Diligence Center of Excellence leverages the firm’s deep operational, industry and functional expertise to provide rapid assessments and real-world perspectives. We bring a tailored approach with deep vertical experience to a number of sectors, including industrials; consumer and retail; healthcare; technology, media and telecom business services; financial services; and chemicals and agribusiness.
Our global team provides the right information to drive the right course of action. We generate insights on specific targets or selected industries that drive the investment evaluation and underwriting process. The in-depth answers we reveal inform the customized program we create to fit your needs.
Our program considers four key questions:
- Is the industry fundamentally attractive?
- Does the target company have a strong and sustainable competitive position?
- Do additional opportunities exist to create value?
- Are there viable exit strategies?
Our ability to quickly drive commercial insight via a combination of industry wisdom with quantitative analytics, along with a broader platform of financial, operational, IT and HR diligence, is what brings clients to A&M. In addition, we are unique in our ability to support our clients post-close with a range of carve-out, merger and integration, and performance improvement services.
Commercial Due Diligence offerings:
- Industry Analysis – Size, growth, trends, projections, benchmarking, value chain analysis
- Competitive Positioning – Benchmarking operating and financial metrics for peers in an industry
- Business Plan Validation – Revenues, costs, capital expenditure, working capital
- Financial Modeling – Advanced models, scenario analysis
- Market Entry Planning – Formulating entry plan for corporate clients for a new market / geography