Due to the unique structure of many complex securities, models must often be specifically tailored to arrive at reasonable and supportable values. At A&M, we have experience with dealing with a wide variety of needs and can develop efficient solutions to meet your deadlines. Specific areas of expertise include:
- Embedded Derivatives / Warrants
- Convertible Issuances
- Debt / Structured Products
- Stock-Based Compensation and Section 409A
ValSource: Leveraging our proprietary technology puts you in control.
Because value is constantly in flux, today’s CFOs and public entity controllers must remain agile to precisely identify the value of each investment. A&M provides the certainty you need: a controlled and objective solution for fair value reporting and hedge accounting that mitigates your risk.
Technology combined with financial regulatory and markets expertise.
Our proprietary A&M ValSource technology delivers highly accurate, timely and independent fair value reporting of complex financial instruments, including derivatives for energy, commodities, interest rates and foreign currencies. Our seasoned valuation and financial reporting team includes professionals — with decades of Big Four experience and combined trading and risk management expertise — who have successfully leveraged this web-based solution to provide comprehensive, timely and efficient valuation outsourced services for companies across a range of industries
Additional services include:
- Industry-accepted credit adjustments based on our supported credit analysis
- Tailored and automated disclosures
- Supported results (no “black box”) with annual SSAE 16
- Flexibility to handle new transaction and instrument types
- Responsive, real-time answers to technical questions