Creditor groups with interests in companies engaged in complex restructuring, bankruptcy or distressed situations need a seasoned advisor. We offer a focused spectrum of Lender Advisory services that enables lender groups, bondholders and other investors to clearly evaluate the risks and opportunities associated with a company’s business plan. We help clients reach — and act on — informed business judgments to improve overall recoveries.
- Review of short-term cash flow projections and analysis of cash conservation efforts and controls
- Evaluation of the company’s business plan and financial projections, including an assessment of risks and opportunities
- Review and assessment of strategic and restructuring alternatives available to the company and analysis of possible outcomes
- Review of domestic and foreign assets for potential enhancements
- Valuation of collateral packages on both a going concern and liquidation basis
- Negotiation of amendment and forbearance agreements
- Performance monitoring following business plan implementation