A&M offers a focused spectrum of Lender Advisory services that enables lender groups, bondholders and other investors to clearly evaluate the risks and opportunities associated with a company’s business plan. We help clients reach — and act on — informed business judgments to improve overall recoveries.
We also support secured creditor groups with interests in distressed companies. We have experience advising lenders, bondholders and unsecured creditors' committees to clearly evaluate the risks and opportunities of a company's business plan and restructuring alternatives so that they can make informed decisions to maximize recovery.
We help clients reach — and act on — informed business judgments to improve overall recoveries, through services such as:
- Review of short-term cash flow projections and analysis of cash conservation efforts and controls
- Evaluation of the company’s business plan and financial projections, including an assessment of risks and opportunities
- Review and assessment of strategic and restructuring alternatives available to the company and analysis of possible outcomes
- Review of domestic and foreign assets for potential enhancements
- Valuation of collateral packages on both a going concern and liquidation basis
- Negotiation of amendment and forbearance agreements
- Performance monitoring following business plan implementation