A&M’s Global Transaction Advisory Group provides investors and lenders the answers they need to get the deal done by combining our firm’s deep operational, industry and functional expertise.
Our global team is comprised of only experienced CPAs and Chartered Accountants who deliver a tailored and scalable approach to work with private equity, hedge fund and corporate acquirers.
Unrestricted by audit-based conflicts, we gather, synthesize and analyze the quality of a target’s earnings and its working capital requirements as well as identify debt-like and key value considerations. Our professionals quickly assess and communicate key valuation and transaction considerations to investors and management teams, to avoid issues throughout the deal process.
We have deep transaction experience in industries including but not limited to manufacturing, distribution, consumer, retail, restaurants, business and industrial services, as well as dedicated teams for healthcare, financial services, software and technology, and energy.
With senior level deal professionals involved in every aspect of the transaction, you can expect real-time communication on key deal drivers and an intense focus on the root cause of any critical deal issues.
We provide expertise in areas including:
- Evaluating target revenue and receivables quality
- Assessing the quality of a target’s earnings including the identification of non-recurring, out-of-period, non-cash, run-rate, pro forma, or other items that impact EBITDA
- Analyzing the composition of a target’s net working capital and associated trends
- Understanding the composition of a target’s balance sheet, including the quality of its assets as well as potentially hidden debt-like items
- Critiquing the quality of financial reporting, controls and systems
- Identifying key business drivers, trends in profitability and associated risks such as adverse developments and concentration issues