Is your management team ready for what the sales process will bring? Are value considerations known? Have potential pitfalls been identified? Is the financial data useable and in a format ready for bidder scrutiny?
A&M Global Transaction Advisory professionals will partner with your company’s management team to prepare the company for a private sale process. Our teams will assist management with the extraction of financial data, read and analyze this data, review audit work papers, and help you understand the significant facets of the business and financial statement trends.
We bring a balanced approach to identify, assess and report on key valuation considerations such as the quality of the company’s earnings and its working capital requirements, and we highlight key valuation considerations from the perspectives of both the seller and potential bidders.
Our financial accounting professionals will also team with our tax, information technology, commercial, operational, and human capital resources to identify and unlock potential value in other areas, for example, through the assistance of tax structuring considerations or the implementation and quantification of operational improvement initiatives.
Advantages of Sell-Side and Vendor Due Diligence with A&M include:
- Maximizing exit value through the early and thorough identification of adjustments to EBITDA and working capital, assisting with tax structuring considerations, and unlocking value through operational improvements
- Enabling a more efficient sale process with a greater number of bidders / more competition
- Avoiding surprises by identifying issues through the lens of prospective bidders
- Proactive and early input into key documents, including sale and purchase agreements, transition services agreements and supply agreements
- Avoiding transaction bottlenecks due to data constraints by creating organized and robust data books and other data room information and materials
- Proactive supervision of the process including delivery of information to bidders in a controlled manner