Leaders in Arbitration Services
A&M is recognised by Global Arbitration Review as one of the leading firms of independent experts for arbitration. Our principal expertise covers quantum of damages, valuation and economic causation. We also can provide subject matter experts across a range of industries. We are ranked in the GAR100 and as a top three firm by Who’s Who Legal by number of experts and widely recognised for our abilities in providing evidence to tribunals around the world.
Our experts are familiar with all major arbitration rules and have testified under ICC, ICSID, ICDR, LCIA, SCC, SIAC, DIAC and UNCITRAL conventions. Our teams work across all the leading international centres including London, Paris, New York, Stockholm, Singapore, Houston, Dubai, Mumbai, Hong Kong, and Madrid. We have acted as both party side and as tribunal appointed experts on commercial arbitrations and in investor / state matters.
Support across the lifecycle of an Arbitration
We provide support to clients at all stages of the Arbitration process:
- Preliminary case assessment
- Case preparation including data collection and damage quantification
- Development of market and economic analyses
- Advising on arbitration potential and strengths and weaknesses of key argument
- Assisting counsel with cross-examination preparation
- Providing expert reports and testimony
- Supporting the enforcement of awards through the identification, tracing and recovery of assets.
Leveraging the benefits of our independence
As with the disputes our clients are involved in, we work cross-border. Our independence means that clients need not worry about potential conflicts of interest emerging as proceedings get underway. Our shared knowledge means that we can effectively team across geographies to deliver objective outcomes for our clients.