A&M Global Transaction Analytics practice embeds analytics throughout financial due diligence, commercial due diligence, and performance improvement services.
Our global team consists of experienced CPAs and Chartered Accountants with deep deal advisory experience together with data analytics experts to provide seamless analytics services in both buy-side and sell-side transactions and capital markets activity. We also align with industry sector experts to assess the key deal drivers specific to our client’s investments.
We leverage advanced technologies and analytics methodologies to collect financial and operational business data and uncover insights often buried deep within data. Our data analytics experts are experienced in consolidating, normalizing, and contextualizing large data sets extracted from multiple disparate systems which enables us to convert data into actionable insights.
We provide industry specific analytics driving business insights which impact key decisions and value on transactions including but not limited to:
- Analytics of sales and margins by SKU, product category, customer, channel and geography/market areas
- Customer lifecycle value including contract value and retention rates
- Analytics of billings and collections by payor categories and cash collection cycles
- Same-store performance analyses including internal and external factors driving increases or decreases in store profitability along with geo-spatial analytics
- Analytics of loan portfolios and associated risk profiles
- Analytics of operational, marketing and/or financial data to understand the key performance indicators of the business
A&M GTA is focused on providing our clients with faster and deeper insights to support better-informed investment decisions.