Welcome to Alvarez & Marsal Canada
Alvarez & Marsal’s (A&M) entrepreneurial, action-oriented team in Canada, with offices in Toronto, Vancouver and Calgary, maintains a relentless focus on providing clients with the results they need. In today’s dynamic environment, companies are constantly facing both incredible opportunities and significant risks; our clients rely on our professionals for sound guidance to help them navigate ever-changing business environments and difficult financial and operational challenges.
Our Canadian practice has been founded based on the following comprehensive approach to the market, focused on outstanding client service:
- A truly independent Global Turnaround Management and Corporate Restructuring Advisory firm, free and clear of auditor independence rules and related conflicts of interest
- A team of highly respected hands-on senior professionals with extensive knowledge and industry experience
- The strength and reputation of A&M’s global restructuring network of relationships and industry expertise
- Unsurpassed cross-border (Canada-U.S.) capability, presence and connectivity
- An entrepreneurial focus and tailored “hands-on” approach to every client situation
- A unique ability to meet clients’ evolving needs whether financial advisory, Interim and Crisis Management services, Court-appointed roles (e.g. CCAA Monitor, Receiver) or other fiduciary responsibilities
- A&M’s comprehensive suite of complementary performance improvement and other services to drive the operational restructuring process
- Integrated and complementary Corporate Finance services for both healthy and underperforming companies
- Access to A&M’s broader consulting and advisory service offerings as required on a value added basis
A&M has been recognized as one of the Best Firms to Work For by Consulting Magazine since 2008 and ranked as a Top 50 Consulting Firm by Vault since 2007.
With outstanding credentials in industries such as manufacturing, real estate, energy, pulp and paper, mining, retail, hospitality, transportation and agriculture, the professionals at A&M Canada bring a powerful combination of restructuring and transitional experience and industry expertise to the table.
A&M employs a hands-on approach to solving problems and creating value – with a bias toward action and delivering results. A&M’s proven track record in complex, high-profile situations means assured leadership and execution across all of its engagements.