When creditors' committees need to identify the best path forward to maximize recoveries, we help to evaluate, defend and support these strategies.
Our integrated platform addresses all critical issues faced by creditors’ committees and draws upon our professionals’ in-depth knowledge and experience in restructuring, corporate finance, litigation support, tax and relevant industry experience.
Working directly with creditors’ committees, our dedicated team provides services including:
- Review and assessment of strategic and restructuring alternatives available to the company
- Advice on the formulation of merger, acquisition and divestiture, including identification of potential buyers, acquisition targets, investors and joint venture partners
- Evaluation of the company’s business plan and financial projections, including assessment of risks and opportunities
- Valuation and testimony expertise
- Review of short-term cash flow projections and analyses, including debt capacity and debt reinstatement
- Assessment of organizational structures and intercompany activities
- Review of domestic and foreign assets in order to identify pockets of unencumbered value available to unsecured creditors
- Prosecution of avoidance and other actions including fraudulent conveyances and debt recharacterization / subordination
- Advice on debtor in possession financing, special situations financing, new revolver / term loans, new subordinated debt, mezzanine securities and equity