As unsecured creditors’ committees strive to maximize recoveries, they can rely upon Alvarez & Marsal (A&M) to evaluate strategic options and determine the optimal path forward.
A&M’s full suite of service offerings positions us to address all critical issues faced by unsecured creditors’ committees. We draw upon our professionals’ in-depth knowledge and experience with regards to financial and operational restructuring, corporate finance, litigation support, forensic accounting and tax.
Working directly with unsecured creditors’ committees, our dedicated team provides the following services:
- Liquidity assessment
- Business plan evaluation
- Asset and enterprise valuation preparation
- Creditworthiness assessment of go-forward business
- Unencumbered value identification and preservation
- Avoidance action prosecution
- Intercompany activity analysis
- Expert testimony delivery
- Stakeholder negotiation