Crafting real estate strategies for state and municipal agencies
Public sector entities face unique funding challenges for capital improvement projects. The ability to adequately invest in needed facility and infrastructure improvements and economic development projects is constrained by debt capacity, competing budget priorities and political trade-offs.
A&M assists municipal, state and federal agencies to obtain mission critical facility and infrastructure improvements, and pursues economic development projects through public-private partnerships (P3), as well as real estate monetization strategies.
Exclusive advice to deliver measurable operational results
We understand and address the unique fiscal, political and operational needs of mission-driven institutions and tailor solutions to best meet their goals. We exclusively represent the public sector’s interest in the development and implementation of single-asset and/or portfolio strategies – we are always on the agency’s side.
Using P3s as an alternative form of capital project delivery
We help the public sector select from various P3 development, transaction and financing options based on the public entities’ objectives and organizational constraints.
Supporting economic development initiatives
We assist governments seeking to leverage underutilized assets to support placemaking projects, create jobs and generate tax revenue.
We support the full spectrum of P3 and real estate advisory services for all asset classes, including:
- Preparing market and financial feasibility analyses and pro forma modeling
- Advising on alternative financing and transaction structures
- Assessing public finance tools such as TIF and business improvement districts
- Developing request for proposals/qualifications (RFP/Q), evaluating responses and negotiating final transaction terms
- Marketing the P3 opportunity to private developers and capital market participants
- Facilitating stakeholder involvement and supporting leadership decision-making
- Creating and implementing performance monitoring and asset management platforms to ensure that P3 transactions perform in accordance with the agreements
- Estimating the fiscal impact of major projects
|DOWNLOAD OUR BROCHURE:|
P3 Done Right: Unlocking Value from Institutional Real Estate and Infrastructure Assets
Risk Matrix - WHAT'S THE RISK?
- Financing and Delivering the Most Efficient Human Services Facilities in the District of Columbia
- Validating Investments in Quality of Life Facilities for the Navy
- Reducing State Budgets by Optimizing State Real Estate Holdings
- Transforming a Historic Penitentiary into a Thriving Community
- Generating Value from Public Land When Political Winds Shift
- Providing Strategic Direction and Execution for On-Campus Public-Private Partnerships
- Monitoring the Performance of the Largest P3 Portfolio in the U.S.
- Unlocking the Value of Underutilized Real Estate for the Navy
- Transforming Aging Facilities at America’s Most Storied Historically Black College