Cyber incidents are inevitable. They will hit organizations of all sizes across all industries. Cybersecurity breaches compromise proprietary information and infrastructure, causing untold damage to your operations, stakeholder confidence, brand reputation and bottom line.
You need a way to quickly respond to cybersecurity breaches and safeguard sensitive information. A&M can help.
- Cyber Threat Modeling / Threat Actor Profiling
- Cyber Intelligence Program
- Cyber Attack Simulations
- Incident Response Retainers
- Incident Remediation Services
- Compromise Evaluations
- Cyber and Forensic Expert Testimony
Our strategic approach includes:
- Teams of highly certified and cross-trained experts provide global, 24/7 incident response and computer emergency response support.
- Forensic investigations identify who was involved, what was compromised, and when and how the breach took place. We gather and analyze the relevant facts, produce expert reports and provide experienced testimony to support the evidence in court.
- We support your board and leadership team if the situation deteriorates and becomes chaotic.
- As a National Security Agency-accredited Critical Incident Response Assistance firm, we manage even the most complex breaches.