Cybersecurity is not just a technology issue, it is a business issue. Historically, risk management programs failed to tie cyber risk to business risk. We guide C-level executives in moving cybersecurity programs out of isolation and holistically integrate enterprise risk management functions, thereby effectively closing the gap in risk oversight.
- Functional Evaluation of Cyber Operational Risk Management Program
- We perform a diagnosis based on the deconstruction of industry current practices and the blending of cybersecurity and risk management capabilities aligned to regulatory expectations.
- Cyber Operational Risk Management Program Design, Development and Implementation
- We develop and / or enhance your risk management program at the intersection of cyber and operational risk capabilities aligned to your unique business objectives, risk appetite and regulatory climate.
Our strategic approach includes:
- We are experienced operators, world-class consultants and former industry and government leaders who draw upon our experience to solve problems, deliver results and create value.
- We have the expertise to assess an organization’s current cyber operational risk management program and the experience needed to successfully build out a cyber operational risk management framework for those looking to move to the next level with their existing risk management.
- Our evaluations and framework are built on a methodology that considers five domains needed for a healthy, robust cyber operational risk management program:
- Information Risk Management
- Security Assurance
- Security Operations Oversight
- Intelligence & Response
- Our decades of government and private sector experience include defending individuals, companies and nations against the most sophisticated cyber adversaries.
- Our framework is guided by common organizational structures and designed to facilitate management decisions, such as which practices and capabilities to retain in-house and which to outsource.