First-hand experience is critical to addressing the systemic risks of bank resolution and recovery. Post-financial crisis, the regulatory scrutiny of resolution and recovery strategies has intensified. The need to rapidly respond to risk in this heightened regulatory environment is crucial.
We have the operational and regulatory expertise to rapidly respond to dynamic situations. We work with prudential regulators, central banks and complex financial institutions on identifying evolving risk, assessing proper governance and developing executable resolution and recovery strategies. We also work with credit portfolio managers to improve remedial management processes and increase recoveries on NPLs.
- Resolution and recovery strategy and execution
- Evaluating and testing adherence with regulatory expectations
- Identification of root causes of matters requiring attention (MRAs) and process remediation support
- Evaluating and testing the adequacy and effectiveness of operating systems and controls
- Assessing the adequacy of cash management, payment processing, customer service and quality control
- Remedial loan management policy best practices and value maximization of NPL portfolios 
Our teams of industry experts and former lenders and regulators bring practiced and practical solutions to risk management, process improvement and controls, and compliance and regulatory issues.