Mr. Maynard has created, grown, transformed and turned around businesses ranging from start-up and early stage to mature, global brand name companies (e.g., CA Technologies, HSBC, Toyota, Sears). He has successfully delivered customer, product and channel strategies by building flexible, scalable and efficient organizational infrastructures.
He has served as a C-level officer (corporate COO, divisional CIO and divisional CFO) and has significant experience within the areas of strategic and financial planning, new product development, merger and acquisition integrations and carve-outs, corporate restructurings, and enterprise-wide program management initiatives (including cost optimization, technology deployment and monetization, strategic partnerships, and revenue enhancement).
Key accomplishments include:
- Enabled strategic execution – delivered dozens of M&A integrations valued in excess of $5B
- Fueled revenue growth – structured partnerships and relationships valued in excess of $2B
- Led restructuring efforts – improved operating margins 100 bps and exceeded targets by 80%
- Accelerated delivery – cut cycle times and enabled 60% growth by implementing new processes
- Upgraded infrastructure – maintained customer satisfaction while increasing ongoing profits 20%
Mr. Maynard earned an MBA from The Ohio State University and a bachelor’s degree from the University of Maryland in business and management.