Our management offerings assist C-level executives in deciphering the “black box” of cybersecurity, allowing them to make informed decisions. In addition to expert consulting, we provide leadership to guide your organization as you evolve to a more mature Cyber Operational Risk Management Program.
- Cyber Risk Executive Program
The Cyber Risk Executive Program is designed for organizations that are looking for a leader who possesses all of the necessary cybersecurity technical skills, leadership qualities, business understanding and experience.
- Cyber Due Diligence
We assist you to enhance your due diligence to include cyber during mergers, acquisitions, restructurings and divestitures, to ensure the organization has visibility into cyber operational risks.
- Capabilities Evaluation Within a Cyber Operational Risk Management Program
We conduct an evaluation of the capabilities within your program built on controls compiled from industry standards through test procedures and techniques (observation, inquiry, inspection, re-performance, knowledge evaluation, corroborative inquiry and system query).
Our strategic approach includes:
- Our seasoned cyber professionals have sat in your chair and possess the right blend of technology and business savvy. We can show you how cybersecurity can be a force multiplier in your organization instead of a traditional cost center.
- We will work with your organization to learn your business goals and drivers and provide you the benefits of an in-house cyber executive without the costs related to recruiting, hiring, salary and benefits.
- We have extensive experience in designing, developing and implementing effective and sustainable programs that will inform your decision-makers on how to handle cyber risks based on an operational risk framework and highlight the cyber aspects within an operational risk evaluation.
- Cyber is a pervasive threat that can no longer be considered in isolation; we provide our unique insight necessary for holistically assessing cyber operational risk.