Companies are increasingly dependent on technology for all aspects of their business. Whether they are looking to grow revenue, increase customer loyalty, reduce cycle times or dramatically reduce costs, technology is most often at the center of the strategy. Clients turn to us when they need to create a scalable, cost-effective IT function that delivers the company’s strategic vision and priorities.
Clients call us when:
- They need an IT Strategy that is sharply focused on delivering actionable plans and results that enable business goals.
- They are unsure if their current portfolio of applications and infrastructure are scalable for future growth initiatives.
- Their current governance and funding model encourages incremental projects and improvements at the expense of strategic technology- enabled initiatives.
- They want to leverage new and emerging technologies to deliver a better customer experience, develop new products and services, and simplify and automate internal operations.
- They are evaluating how their mix of internal IT capabilities and external IT services should change to address strategic issues including business growth, speed to market, cost competitiveness and innovation.
- They struggle to control and prioritize business demand of IT services They need full visibility into where their IT spending is going and how to improve their return on investment.
A&M’s approach addresses the following core elements of a high-performing IT function:
- Strategy Development and IT Transformation
- Enterprise Architecture
- Application and Infrastructure Optimization
- Organization Capability and Process Maturity
- Governance and Funding
- IT Cost Management
- Sourcing Advisory
- Enabling Technologies and Innovation