A&M’s Digital Twin platform operationalizes corporate compliance programs and measurably demonstrates compliance effectiveness in line with regulators' expectations. Our end-to-end regulatory and compliance intelligence platform gives chief investigators, legal and compliance professionals the ability to drive better business transparency with increased agility, in turn, driving better business performance, cost savings and integrity.
Digital Twin addresses the legal and compliance risks in companies' financial data bringing better transparency into:
- Anti-bribery and anti-corruption
- Sanctions and trade compliance
- Fraud, waste and abuse
- Third party risks and improper payments
- Revenue recognition and customer/distributor risks
- Conflicts of interests and segregation of duties
- Employee travel and entertainment
Read more about Digital Twin and download our brochure here.