A company was looking to strategically assess their current executive compensation and benefits arrangements. They were looking for compensation structures designed to optimize individual and firm performance results.
A&M implemented AIM Hire™ (Align, Incentivize, and Motivate), a suite of strategic tools to assist tailoring comprehensive executive compensation and benefits programs to meet specific objectives.
Our solution included the following:
- We tailored a proprietary interactive analytical financial model (IAFM™), to generate visual dashboards for each client’s unique needs, which: drill down results from summary to segments, to single data points; filter results across disparate data sources for comprehensive analysis; and highlight results across different views to find relationships in the data.
- Built upon the IAFM platform, AIM Hire™ analyzes data under various interactive “what if” scenarios, and can benchmark each element against other appropriate companies , considering specific entity-industry, size, and geographic profiles.
Components typically include:
- Base salary
- Short- and Long-term Incentive Awards
- Executive Benefits
- Other Benefits/Perks
- Productivity Metrics
As a result:
- AIM Hire explored the impact of various executive compensation and benefits arrangements based on individual job function and responsibilities.
- Existing compensation and benefits programs were optimized to help the Company achieve maximum results.
- The new program has clearly demonstrated improved efficiency, cost-effectiveness and was easier to understand for participants.