Public sector entities and higher education institutions face unique funding challenges for capital improvement projects. The ability to adequately invest in needed facility and infrastructure improvements is constrained by debt capacity, competing budget priorities, and political trade-offs.
A&M enables municipal, state and federal agencies and higher education institutions to obtain mission critical facility and infrastructure improvements through alternative delivery and financing methods and real estate monetization strategies.
Exclusive advice to deliver measurable operational results.
We address the unique fiscal, political and operational needs of each public entity and higher education institution and we tailor solutions to best meet their goals. We exclusively represent the institution’s interest in the development and implementation of single-asset and/or portfolio strategies – we are always on the institution’s side.
Using public-private partnerships (P3s) as an alternative form of capital project delivery.
We help public entities and higher education institutions select from various P3 development, transaction and financing options based on the institution's objectives and organizational constraints.
We support the full spectrum of P3 advisory services for all asset classes including:
- Preparing market and financial feasibility analyses and pro forma modeling
- Advising on alternative financing and transaction structures
- Developing request for proposals/qualifications (RFP/Q), evaluating responses, and negotiating final transaction terms
- Marking the P3 opportunity to private developers and capital market participants
- Facilitating stakeholder involvement and supporting leadership decision-making
- Creating and implementing performance monitoring and asset management platforms to ensure that P3 transactions perform in accordance with the agreements