Ninety percent of Fortune 1000 companies will replace their HR information system (HRIS) within the next decade. With more than 100 HRIS vendors in North America alone, HR leaders are overwhelmed by choices and forced to integrate the services of multiple niche providers or unravel complex enterprise solutions.
A&M provides unbiased advice and an objective, fact-based approach. We are ready to step in when:
- You are considering an investment in a Software as a Service (SaaS) or cloud-based HR solution.
- Your HRIS tools no longer meet your needs, costs have become prohibitive or the service provider experience is poor.
- You need to monitor and measure your investment in HR.
- You want to link your HR strategy with your broader organizational strategy.
- Your payroll systems have grown too complicated and costly and are not keeping pace with the growing complexity of regulatory and compliance requirements.
- You want an easy-to-use, candidate-friendly recruiting tool that allows for social media communication and mobile access.
A&M’s core services include:
- HR Technology Advisory and Cloud-Based Solutions
- HR Performance Improvement
- Software Evaluation and Selection
- Payroll Advisory
- Workforce Analytics
- Program Management
- Change Management and Communication