No one understands better than A&M the responsibilities companies face when preparing for bankruptcy or evaluating large-scale claims exposure.
A&M's Claims Management Services team calls upon its cross-disciplinary professionals, industry-tested processes and proprietary, state-of-the-art technology to work with your company to gather, interpret and report on all data required as part of the restructuring process. Our goal is to minimize the administrative burden on your company and employees.
Our software provides real-time access to case information, detailed reporting options and advanced analytical tools to streamline the collection, processing and management of essential company data. We recognize that informational challenges are distinct from case to case, which is why we customize our services to fit your needs.
Claims Management Services differentiators:
- Highly trained cross-disciplinary advisers with legal, finance and information technology backgrounds
- Dynamic customizable technology to minimize professional time, leverage company resources and minimize cost
Bankruptcy-Specific Claims Management Services
- Assist with pre-filing activities, including the "Top Creditor List," master mailing matrix and data extraction necessary for first-day pleadings
- Develop plan for pre and post-petition accounts payable reporting
- Prepare Schedules of Assets and Liabilities and Statements of Financial Affairs
- Prepare Monthly Operating Reports
- Organize and analyze executory contracts for assumption / rejection
- Assist with analysis and computation of Section 503(b)(9) claims
- Estimate and model claims for solicitation process for the Plan of Reorganization
- Facilitate claims reconciliation, including matching claims to scheduled liabilities, evaluating claims and preparing exhibits to objections
- Analyze potential preferential recoveries
- Assist with claims distribution process
- Facilitate follow through of requirements under Plan of Reorganization