“Big bet” technology initiatives are four times more likely to be behind schedule and over budget than smaller projects, and typically realize only a fraction of the projected business benefits. Our A&M team has successfully guided hundreds of programs and can help keep your most important initiatives on time, on budget and most importantly, drive real results for your business.
No matter where you are in your program lifecycle, we can help. This is in our DNA. With a history of helping some of the largest, most revered companies, navigate change in complex situations, we have deep experience that can help companies realize business value from their “big bet” investments.
Clients call us when:
- They need unbiased advice and an objective, fact-based selection process.
- They need an objective advisor to evaluate potential risks to the project timeline and budget for a major transformation initiative that is starting or in progress.
- They are considering a “big bet” initiative that is larger than anything they have attempted to date and do not have the resources with the required expertise to lead it.
- They have a major IT initiative that is over-budget and behind schedule and they want to get it back on track fast.
- They are embarking on a transformation initiative and need a structured approach to accelerate and sustain adoption and lasting change deep within the organization.
A&M’s core services include:
- Software Evaluation and Selection
- Program Risk and Quality Assessment
- Complex Program Management
- Distressed Program Remediation
- Organizational Change and Adoption